Sunday, March 16, 2008

Adelina GET!


Adelina GET!!!Feb 19, '08 1:12 PM
for everyone

I've been levelling up my La Coronas (my Brunie 'Joy', scout 'Beany' and male wiz 'Abelard') with Shin boosting me(until he has to go sleep ^^) when Erv offered to help me get the Adelina RNPC card :D Using the Brunie I got from Shin I went with his party Helina et al to Porto Bello and completed the quest (I find it yurilicious how I wouldn't have been able to get the card without Brunie)! I quickly replaced the male wiz with Adelina and proceeded with her story. I am pleased to find her story to be of vengeance. I took screenshots of her convo with Capt Ricardo, and improvised a few of my own...


Capt. Ricardo: "I told you I do not know where Bardi is! I only know he's here in Coimbra..."


Adelina: "Aye, me bonny lass, ye can put yer knife down now."



... Having my yuri harem in my team = WIN! (Check out the names~!)

No comments: