Thursday, April 24, 2008

Steampunk Love

People have been asking me about the 'Free Play PC' Jaclina was playing with in my GGG comic/screenie post. It's about time I introduce you guys to my newest infatuation: Steampunk gadgets!


I got this off an awesome website by an equally awesome craftsman :) I suddenly wish I kept up my carpentry hobby T_T


And this is the CPU! The Victorian-style 'steampunk' parts are as functional as they are aesthetic! I wanted to find out more about this but the website/forum is in a different language :(


And then I found this!!! Gad, wouldn't I love to play Granado Espada in that! I just love how each and every part is so functional! Well, the closest I can get to that is to make a laptop skin, which I plan to do as soon as I get my other projects done and out of the way.

1 comment:

닝퓨돌 said...

that's gorgeous +_+ !!!!!!!!
but looks expensive T_T